Hey, not bad! :thumbs:
-I just broke up with my mathematician girlfriend. She was obsessed with an X. -I can't take my dog to the pond anymore because the ducks keep...
Funny. I just had to use mine to bring a small AGM battery up enough that the "smart charger" could do its thing (supposed to be a desulphator)...
I have one similar to that...only its 6/12V...just used it today. The only thing its ever needed was to replace the auto resetting 10A breaker.
More to your point, I would say adding sink and/or shower in would be of benefit..."thin" things out a bit, more water, less solids, always a good...
Poop supposed to flow downhill, donchaknow?! :p :popcorn:
Its still liquid, you just lose the interest (as I understand it)
?
Sounds like the pump was whooped, and/or a leaking check
Yup, the pile just doesn't look that big after dumping, and then when you start pushing it around, even more material just seems to "disappear"!
Did they publish who won the giveaway saw earlier this week?
Mainly industrial process wastewater...and used to be some in dentist office wastewater too, until the EPA clamped down on that.
Haven't seen much of the OP sirbuildalot lately... :binoculars:
Pressure switch? You mean the old compressor switch? I'm planning on that being my on/off switch for the motor. Thanks!
X2
2.79 here today...2.66 with my $0.13/gall rewards discount.
Equilibrium moisture chart for wood, listed by temp and RH
Depends where you are, but I agree, November in PA, probably more like 15%. Either way, ready to burn.
Yes
Next thing you know there will be an urgent request for expediting used tractor parts! :rofl: :lol: