Give the oak three years if green, two if dead. One of my pet peeves against it is the loooooong drying time. I have limited space and sell most...
The 2x8's were double up nailed together beams or on the end of framing where its a common practice to do that. They had a boatload of nails...
[MEDIA]
I found a sprig of parsley with my paycheck so i asked the boss. Turns out they're garnishing my wages!
I still get blurry pics from this one sometimes. The prior camera had a better pixel count so pics were clearer, even zoomed ones.
Yes. Very solid with end supports to be added. No cribbing. Prior stacks in this area sat on pallets on 4x4 sleepers and had sagged bad and...
Most of my pics come out clear. For some reason my digital camera wont allow me to go back and check the pics. It used to. I dropped it two...
Ive got too many piles of splits to stack. (who would've guessed) Been wanting to build a new rack from reclaimed lumber as I'm redoing part of...
Almost looks like a white faced hornets nest. Nasty things. I discovered the beginning of yellow jackets nest under a trip a couple weeks back....
:p
Thanls for the kind words! :handshake: Just wishing my tailgate looked like yours!
Partial load of sugar maple.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found a walnut at a recent cut and for the heck of it left it on the back steps. Took a couple days but a squirrel did eat it as I found shell...
Just happened to catch these two strolling by the feeder. They spook easily[ATTACH] [ATTACH]Seen often but rarely near the feeder.
Got the rest out today. Split for and hour at storage right off the truck. Still have some to split next week. Maybe 3/4 cord for the...
It is right in the bricks...1756. Homeowner told me its the oldest brick residence in CT.[ATTACH]
Its been leaning for some time and I kept pushing it back. With the heat it dried enough to topple. Appeared to be over a week since it fell...
Did you check to see if the wood got any drier? Humidity is going up here again. :picard:
I give you a lot of credit stacking on the hill at your place. Not an easy task.
Well GoatTown can surely does go to town with that quality! :salute: