Gotta take a number Jeff, WinonaRail rail has dibs. They want it by the bundle? Lot more money in bundles, but more work of course.
How do you make a tissue dance? ...with a little boogie!
Always hard to pass up a score, but you have to weigh out the options. Im getting so spoiled as I'm liking easier especially in the humid...
:popcorn:
Wonder if Chud heard about this? Near him in NC?
How much more is left? You going back for it.
X2. Worst thing he could say is no.
:handshake: :BrianK:
Ive got maybe a couple cords of hickory that's close to ready, but the delivery fee maybe a deal breaker. I know what you mean by turning away...
Hate to see that myself. Few weeks back out of the corner of my eye I caught some bird of prey swoop down below our feeder. Don't think it got...
Yes
I rest my case!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Always love to see them. Very vocal birds. Amazing how deep of a hole they can make. We see and hear the around here on a fairly regular basis....
Im not grumpy, just cranky! Grumpiness is when youre over 60! :rofl: :lol:
oops! Disregard post #220 :emb:
metalcuttr is getting old :BrianK: so he repeats himself!
X2 if you don't mind my asking Jeff?
Musta been a Husky! :eek: