Rare to see you bring it home already bucked. Whats it like doing it the buZZsaw way?
How were sales over the weekend? I have a 30 bundle order going today or tomorrow. I messaged the other guy and said to bring him 30 as well.
I'm very mind full not to burn any pressure treated, plywood, OSB, painted or stained wood etc. Those were doug fir and cedar scraps.
and that's no BS!:rofl: :lol:
I can relate! :wacky:
And I'll bet you've been burning pine too! :eek: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Grilled some burgers tonight. Beat up grate with charcoal right over the flames. [ATTACH]
Well that too! :picard: [IMG]
I thought of doing that but want to have racks set up and have a couple confirmed (stay tuned) scores I need to get to first. One is my favorite...
Amazing how fast those ugly fledglings grow into adults.
Topped off the first half cord with sassafras. 2/3 red maple the balance. This should be dry enough for a late Winter sale.[ATTACH] I wasn't...
I've thought if that for bundle wood and have done it in the past. The bark on will get split normal sized and go in my friends shed. He has got...
Drove by yesterday and pile is still there. Trying to figure out my next move.
I knew it was Fiskars and got it right. Sometimes I do very well and other times I feel like an idiot when we watch it. I think they need a...
Guy gave me these boards at my cut yesterday. 2x4's & 4x4's. [ATTACH] They always come in handy around the wood yard
I place the briquettes on a grate over the fire. Good reason to start the fire in my book.
Thats cool. See if you could get some pics. Job I was just working had a flock of turkeys show up in the yard a couple times. Several were half...
Havent been back here as there was no rush. Got most of it out and staged for splitting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Need log roller and bigger saw for...
Nice connection, but for some reason working in a cemetery would give me the heebie jeebies!
Bought some last night. On sale at local grocery store.[ATTACH]