Split the rest this afternoon. Some was stacked (some HVBW in the mix) and primo splits went next door to bundle wood storage.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I appreciate the pep talk but I'll have owned it for seven years on Halloween and its treated me very well as is. Hoping to get another 2-3 years...
Not used to seeing you work small rounds. Gonna get you spoiled there Jeff.
Viable points. Why I wholesale to a few convenience stores and get more than other guys.
Couldnt half it with a maul? I've given them a good stab with my pickeroon and with some oomph, rolled it over. Usually its to roll a log to...
LOL!!! Its now full of chain saws! :picard: Plus my other work stuff. Oh i forgot, there's also a few boxes of kindling too.
PITA those are for sure. The rare occasion I end up with a chunklie ill saw it into nuggets and/or pretty "splits".
Some good stuff there. :thumbs: Don't know the answer until you ask. Dont know how you folks down South deal with the humidity all the time....
You mean its a problem? :confused: :eek: :faint: If I admit it then there's no addiction right? :rofl: :lol::tree: :stacker: We live in a...
Is that for Robbie's stand or do you sell it? Personal use? Very neat and organized! :yes:
Not been a good Summer for outside work but you're getting it done. The cribbed end in pic #5 are the nicest I've ever seen. Love the stone...
Yup birch of some sort. Good stuff there. :thumbs: Split it up and check the moisture content. Maybe ready for the upcoming season. Nice to...
NORWAY maple & CHINESE chestnut made for an interesting combo at this score. Old friend of mine had me over doing some work and offered these...
Thats the FHC spirit right there. Shouldn't be a problem sectioning it up with a maul.
Eric's hibernating from hoarding in the heat. If I was closer maybe. Dunno of he would take BL as he's been on an dead oak kick as of the last...
I wouldn't mix it in as its too weathered. I was there yesterday doing bundles and checked them out. For pit wood its acceptable. The bin needs...
Have you tried this trick? If you don't split it fresh cut the ends of the rounds will check and its a LOT harder to crack them. Store them with...
GO GET IT! GO GET IT, GO GET IT! Call them immediately WESF Those big chunks will kinda fall apart as you section them up. Some of the...
Throw in some magnesium for the best effect! :coldfire: :D
None for bundles other than the five order last weekend. I listed a face cord of "old inventory" red maple the other day. Tree was dead and...