Norway maple and Chinese chestnut.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Id be grabbing it all myself. As Eric stated that looks like the black cherry common around here. I cant say I've ever heard of sour cherry...
The rounds from this score have been sitting since I got them home. Kinda undecided where to stack them. Had some leftover HL splits so I...
Did you jump in the pool? I did 3-4 hours SS in the wood yard this afternoon. Most of the time in the shade even though it was mostly cloudy....
I uncovered the hydro yesterday and a mouse jumps off. There was a critter nesting in the splitter. I had left the half round split under the...
Looks like Eastern white pine to me. Most common pine in my area. Very brittle. Common to see broken limbs after high winds or wet snow/ice...
OH YEAH! :dex: I little BB is worth a little sweat! Nice to see you hoarding. FHC aint the same unless you are! :salute:
Found more SM splits today so the HVBW got evicted to top off the stack. [ATTACH] I hate being anal retentive! :loco: :crazy:
I left a little pile of them behind at the score. Guy said it was okay. I drove by today and they are still there. Too small to save unless the...
Nice work Jeff despite the hang up. That felling position would kill my back and mebbe rip my britches too.:emb: I must say the hi-visibility...
and I'd like to wring mother nature's neck. I'm tired of the humidity.
I usually mix it in with bundle wood and/or general cordage. I've heard it may smell unpleasant when burned. Not a wood I go out of my way for...
Dont forget :cheers: I know firsthand that Joe likes his cold ones. :pete:
He wont! :rofl: :lol:
Scary stuff. Glad you are safe. Welcome to my method of scrounging! :handshake: Just don't wait too long. I may make a road trip although I'll...
Delivered 30 for one of my local regulars. All of them are well stocked and I doubt I'll get an order in the next two weeks unless its from my...
Is that a typo? I don't fully understand?
Saving the best for last. Smart move.:salute:
What do you do if you run out of logs to cut?...well besides have a beer!
I was splitting in the shade luckily. Some time in the sun stacking. In the shade next door assembling a bundle order. Still worked up a good...