I figure 750-800 PCs per cord so maybe 1/8 cord. I sold 200 PCs in Summer 2022 and that was a liberal quarter cord. Some of these are split...
I have customers in the Winter for nuggets/shorts including BL. Should have four cords of them this coming Winter. Have another half cord plus...
Posted an ad on FBM for 100 pcs of cherry smoker wood. Had an inquiry the next day asking how much I have. Asked what he wanted and didn't...
:rofl: :lol: Roadkill is gross enough. Cant imagine what roadkill upchuck looks like. :picard:
Any pics Dave? Cant say I have on maple. See it bad on beech though.
I had a face cord of cull wood (punky, dirty, some past its prime) in the way and posted on FBM. New regular from last year called and need some...
Thats a 122cc monster with the two man handle for a second operator. You gonna buy it so you and the Mrs. can fell some of the big trees at your...
No experience with lightning struck wood. Normally I don't touch sycamore for that reason. Maybe some have straight grain that splits easily?...
On sale for $11.99 WOOHOO! :dancer: Im there tomorrow.
Ill check the Wallingford store online. Thanks for the tip! :handshake:
Good stuff there Jeff! :thumbs: Does cherry bring in lots of Benjamins for you? :makeitrain"
Not bad. $15 around here and I'm using my last gallon. Have a partial gift card for TSC so I may have to pay their price.
Looks like honey locust. Either way great firewood and id've been all over it too.
Do you have any problems with borers/frass with your wood inventory?
on the cool side! :shiver: :rofl: :lol:
:picard: :rofl: :lol: Guess that's payback for my deep South "cold" weather jokes!
WOW! You died and went to Heaven.
Nice work Monte! :thumbs: Sweet set up with the trailer and splitter. Sometimes it is easier to process at the cut rather than schlepping...
LOL! Still numb at the tip. Dexterity not what it was. It gets stuck when I try to pick my nose! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Are you taking any of the basswood?