Not sure of the variety, but it is elm. For milling or firewood chunez?
:popcorn: Have you got any of it yet WESF
Sounds like you should get out there and CSS a couple cords of wood. Maybe deliver a cord or two as well. And do it in a days time!...
X2. I love them. I still get soaked but its better than a cotton shirt for sure.
Good find on those crates. Gotta keep mama happy and warm. Do you generate a lot of chunks? Running out of family members to use in your thread...
Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
How much rain did you get there? Youre in East Central GA IIRC.
Hasnt been fun but I've been pacing myself. This was in full sun unfortunately. Really not crazy about it but have to keep up with it. How you...
My 500 came with a 25" bar that would handle oak that size. I've also ran it with a 28" with equal results. Im the type of cutter who doesnt use...
Ive had a gift card from Christmas 2022 and hated to use it on bar oil, BUT saving $9 made it less painful. I should be good for at least nine...
Add three gallons from TSC to my hoard. Now at 3.5 gallons! :dex: [ATTACH] Guess I don't hoard bar oil like I do firewood.:emb:
On sale at TSC for $11.99. An old gift card paid for most of the three gallons. Should be good until at least years end. I don't go through a...
Ran through the hydro this afternoon. Some got stacked in general cordage. [ATTACH] Primo splits got moved next door for bundle inventory....
IMO no.
:popcorn:
:rofl: :lol: Got a good laugh out of that one. How about your .02c on a 500 seeing since you own one?
Highest CC saw I own. Lightning fast acceleration! Doesn't get used a whole lot but with just the 20" bar it devours wood. Kinda overkill, but...
You can put the locust at my place! :D
Don't you mean burned? :rofl: :lol:
If'n it goes missing I'll be checking your back yard!;) There is a couple decent mill logs but they are BIG.