Silver maple and basswood are some quick drying stuff in my experience too. Boy I can't wait to see temperatures again that let me burn them!
It's hit and miss with splitting the elm. Some rounds that are clear of branches split pretty nicely, but some are sitting waiting to be...
I was pretty sure those were locust, but the the rounds just above them I still can't quite figure out.
Hickory? Which ones are you thinking? There are a couple rounds that I wasn't sure of what they are.
Well worth the effort!
...whittle down my stack of wood that hasn't been processed yet that is. It looks like this might be one of the last days of fall like weather...
Nice. How much do you burn each.h year?
We are awesome in our own mind!
I'd like to inform you that my Iowa State Cyclones football is undefeated against OSU! We also have never played OSU, but I consider that a minor...
Oldspark, thistle, sam-tip, you, me ..... others?
Oh cripes...not another Iowan....what has become of this place!? :)
Im surprised they arent punky after that long.
My eyes are going nuts! Lol.
You aren't kidding when you said it was a big one. What does that base measure?
Sweet