God never leaves your side Pete....good luck with everything
Thought I'd share a little story about another reason that should make us feel good about CSS wood. Went to my hometown county fair earlier this...
What is this "normal" you speak of?
Scotty...sorry but you are wrong! We enjoy all sorts of political duscussions here...the politics of wood like "cover your stacks not to cover...
Nice score!
Gift from above!
Wait.....Backwoods wrong!? Hush your mouth! Lol. You are right...these were the rounds behind the ones you circled.
[IMG] Does this help?
Stay healthy lukem. On my way back home to our county fair. They announce the fair king and queen tonight. I was selected to be one of the three...
Wow...you must do some serious grilling!
Ahh the good old days of having posts and private messages deleted....sigh.
It was just a kindly reminder...some of the newer guys might not know why a lot of us migrated over here from "there". It was a big reason why I...
Ive got it pretty good I guess. I dont have a lot of people in the town I live in that seriously burn wood. I have to say I hope this thread...
Just be careful giving them the peace sign. LOL.
They are always looking for squirrels so I'm sure that's probably it.
Here is our four legged family. Left to right Flicka - Westy, Maddie - Heinz 57, Spartacus - Yorky and Doug - Black Lab mix. [ATTACH] Three of...
Wow, that is lucky the kids didn't stumble on it!
Impressive hoard pics!
I can not tell a lie...good haul.
Nice. I think Elm is the toughest wood I've run into for the chainsaw blade. Have any pics of the bowls you make?