Thanks.
Decided to take down a tree that overhangs part of our house, the power line to the house and an area that we want to plant a flowering crab and...
Here in Iowa we call that smell money. You're welcome for your bacon!
November!? Thats too early. I'd wait until December.
Silver maple and basswood and uglies of all sorts.
Si! Strong as a bull! Its an old Pursuang 200 Model 134. It was my brothers before he passed away and has been sitting abandoned for about 25 years.
Thanks. I hate just junking it if someone can put it to use.
Sorry - forgot to say its a Craftsman. Will see what model number later.
I inherited a 14" chainsaw from my FIL that I'd like get to someone who can use it. It was in sad shape when I got it and Ive tried to get it...
Lol. Good shirts. Not sure if people are burning more or if im noticing them more.
So very sad. Hope his family can cope with such a loss.
What a terrible break for you and your family. So many things about life and death seem to be mystery in times like what you are going through....
Not sure it this has been posted before. http://jotul.com/us/campaign
Watched for a while. Although I'm not into preseason games...I agree its great to see that it won't be long now! Go Packers!
Be careful and watch for heatstroke
Nice finds
I just replaced the filter in my shop vac......does that count loon?
Since it's too hot to split wood I'm working on finishing up the hearth and surround around my stove. Installed everything but the accent tile...
I always thought a face chord is 1/3 of a chord, which would mean if it's 4x8 the length pf the splits would need to be 16" to be a true face...
Oh well....at least you got some shoulder wood out of it.