Good man. Too many people forget paying bills is the first priority.
I split wood next to a neighbor lady who watches me "very carefully" so my wife makes me keep mine one. Lady must be very lonely!
Nice FIL!
Good job.
Thanks. The back side of house is in the middle if of improvements ( siding and new door) so its not primo condition
Thanks. After doing some more splitting this afternoon I took time to set up our deck for a night with my girl. Moved up the firepit (never use...
Same as dylskee...works fine for me.
Thanks. I found out patience and experience helps when cribbing the ends.
Hey looking at your walls. How did you do that? Staggered 1x6's over drywall walls?
Sorry you have such poor wood in your stacks! :)
I have almost three wood racks at my house that haven't been filled yet. Brought over a load of shoulder wood from where I process and store most...
Nice move using the floor jack. Work smarter not harder...unless smarter doesn't work, then use a bigger hammer.
Looks like you have a thorough inspection going on there.
Good seeing you back Chief. Nice work.
Wow...that looks worse than the cottonwood I lived with my first year of burning.
Oh...and I had help getting the wood stacked today. Could not have done it without him. [IMG]
Sweet. I'm glad you got a burn on. Looks like our burning weather is over for a while. High in the upper 60s next week.
Thanks. I'm glad it's a harder wood (Hickory or not) because I'm stacking it with my Locust.
Thanks.... yes it will really make a big increase in my stacks. Glad I have hydraulics waiting to be used for that girl!
The lady of the house did seem pretty happy when she saw the wheelbarrow and note sitting in there driveway.