Ok...last picture. Got the wood moved and most of it stacked where I process. Not a big haul compared to some of you guys, but the largest one...
I was thinking the same thing, lol.
:)
Looks like a handy tool
Thanks for asking....yes the weather was just about right. A little cooler wouldn't be bad, but it didn't rain like it was suppose too, but it was...
Me too!
Thanks, but did you say "fun" and "splitting elm" in the same sentence? lol
Much better than soft elm to burn, but give it an extra year to dry.
The tree service came Thursday night. Unfortunately I had a meeting so I wasn't there when they started, but I snapped a few pictures as they...
Nice...pays to do a little small talking!
The leaves do look funny.
Ban him......until his next post :)
Cough......yuppies...cough
The tree service called and will be here tomorrow to drop the big elm. It's way beyond what I can handle but they will just be dropping it. I'm...
Great!
I didn't see a thread for this, and even if there is it sure doesn't hurt to have another. I want to say thanks to Scotty and all the admins of...
"Ex wife" perhaps?
With new members coming on board perhaps we could have a "New Members" tab at the very top of the forum. Under that section you could have items...
All I know is that the new guys have to bring the beer!
Did a few burns....but its going to be in the 80s again this week :(