Going to join you....just getting done myself. A Leinie is calling my name.
Thanks...and another welcome to a new member!
I think so too...but I'm open to ideas. Welcome to the forums by the way.
Yes it would be seasoned already. Hoping to get about a chord in it, so I can get rid of three of my racks. It won't be 8' wide so I will be...
Since my wife has been super supportive of my wood burning addiction, I have decided to get rid of a few of my wood racks and build a nice looking...
Top notch work done!
Great pics!
Mainly locust....I'm going to top it off with with some crab apple then move on to finishing the ash/elm stack next to it.
What kind of temps did you have?
Score on what game? The Packers played Thursday...is there any other game? :)
Thanks. They would probably only get a B- at best compared some of the work that the pros here do but it's good to learn.
Thanks man. Upper forties....can't ask for better fall weather!
Wow....busy day. I now feel like I've been slacking today thanks to you! LOL.
Stack away!
Looks like we are of like minds!
Wise you are dear sir....wise you are!
A beautiful fall day today so I spent this morning outdoors with my dogs processing wood. [IMG] Shifting a load of wood from where I process...
What no oregano?!
Got down to freezing last night so I burnt some silver maple and a little white birch.
Not another Iowan! What's this placing coming too!!! :) Waterloo...plenty of time spent over there as a kid.