Thanks man....lot of work but well worth it!
Awesome....enjoy!
Busy weekend for us! Friday my wife was driving to work and heard a "clunk" and then soon after started smelling burnt rubber. Luckily she pulled...
I like that trailer/atv/trailer system you have. Is that something you came up with?
Saw your pictures so we fired one up too. Hot chocolate (w/ schnapps) my bride and the stars rounded out the evening. Thanks for the inspiration!
Looking good!
it wasn't cold enough last night for a fire but when I got up at 4 a.m. to go to work the house was a little cool so I threw a couple splits on...
Great question. I understand he had children?
So that's what you look like on a Saturday night! :)
Wow...that's a pile-o-wood!
Perfect for a fall day!
So how do you rank these words from best to bestest? Gooder Gooderest Goodest
To all our Canadian members, enjoy the holiday!
Congrats! Sounds like a great night.
What kind of surgery? Best of luck with it.
I'm thinking there is a John Denver song in there somewhere. "Sunshine....on my chainsaws....make me happy"
Helped a co-worker of my wife's with his car today. He's a nice young guy, shy, but he doesn't have a great family situation. His dad never took...
Paulaner is some great stuff.
Ouch - careful friend
Looks like a great cause and wish I could make it. Helping someone out with some car this weekend. No heater in his old Impala and he cant afford...