Part of my frontage, I own both sides of the road, as we own some of the property across the road as well. We also own part of the property the...
There's a flower? Oh wait....there it is. :)
Just.....no.
Prolly get more interest if the A was an I.
There's one named "Greasy Creek Rd." just a few minutes from here, and we know a couple that live on that road. When taking that route to go...
I reed gud, but I spel guddur. Iym havying trubel wit spel chekurz.
My head hurts.
Did you knotice turdles watching?
Yep, and time has sped up, while I've slowed down. :headbang: Coulda' sworn I was 30 years old just a minute ago. :D
Was 44 this morning. Might be about the same tomorrow morning.
No pain, no gain. Gooder job.
Here ya' go Eric. [MEDIA]
That was fun to watch.
At my SisIL's place, I used a garden tractor and a small trailer to get in the woods as far as I could, then walked the rest of the way for...
Yep, always be ready to adjust your plans. I've been going out and splitting/stacking for less than an hour/day for the last few days. I've...
Or, an alternate universe.
Beautiful. Go get it!
I'm REAL gooder at that. :picard: Learning how to fix it though. That stack of wood will burn, no matter how you cut it, but get it split ASAP.
I don't remember.:D
Got out today and split/stacked a little of the Beech I have left, and I don't remember sweating at all. Totally unlike yesterday.