Storm blowing through dropped the temp almost 20 degrees. Nice. Hoping it'll stay there.
Just send a bill to both of 'em Scotty. Nothing will come of it, but it might make you feel better.:dancer:
Wait, I thought it was climbin' trees.:D Actually, you're a man of MANY talents. Eric, leave that one alone.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't CTCs meant more for permanent structural safety? I doubt that wood will be there long enough for it...
Real gooder Scotty. Bobcats are nice when you're doing this kinda' stuff. Makes relatively quick work of it. Possible to build a stone wall around...
Glad you made it back safe and sound.
I love KFC
I have some fairly large rounds of Beech to do, that'll get done vertical, but I like that I can do the smaller stuff horizontal. My knees don't...
The spaghetti and taco ideas were scratched for hamburger&veggie soup.....my wife's favorite. Haven't gotten the Beech split, but did get out to...
Hmmm, she may not get up until afternoon after that. Wouldn't blame her.
Let me fix that for ya' LP.....gooder edumacation. :D:picard:
Well, I seem to have new students every few days, so as long as the interest continues......I'll continue learnin' 'em. :D
Anybody plant the white SP? We got some a while back, and man were they good. I'd say better than any I've had, but we haven't found 'em since.:(
Mmmmm, BBQ. Wait, BBQ ribs, chicken......? We need details Larry.:D
I'll probably split the last 5 rounds of Beech, and get it stacked. Might make spaghetti for dinner, or possibly tacos (I'll ask the wife what she...
When I keep my trails open, I see deer tracks quite often. Wouldn't surprise me if you're creating a nice little system of highways for the...
I think I missed that.
Wow, that is a jungle. Downhill the whole way?
Havin' fun with the new tractor, eh? :thumbs::tractor:
Conjures up images of this............. [MEDIA]