Location, location, location.........
So THAT's where all the gelatin is kept! [IMG]
Shawn's Woodworks Woodworking by Shawn Shawn's Custom Woodwork Creations
Curry's Custom Creations
I've been contemplating a mini-split too, but wonder at how well they actually heat when it's below zero. I'm thinking efficiency has to drop off...
Those remind me a little of buttresses on a castle wall. Very nice.
I find it easier to tell 'em to get back in the car and drive away. Saves me a lot of time.
Life is full of choices. Sometimes, the ones we make aren't very smart. How difficult is it to make a pot of coffee in the morning? Not very. I...
And so it begins.....again. Had a morning kindling fire last Fri., and Sat. with morning temp of 44.
Can individual posts be turned into a sticky?
Is that the way to milleo's place? :whistle:
Oh Jeez. Is there a quiz later? I hate those. Uh, 150 sq. ft.?
:picard::rofl: :lol:
Yep, no confuzzlement on this one. If the "Rd." part is missing on our address, we don't exist. :picard:
Uh, OK, but Maine's a kinda' big state. GPS coordinates.
Gooder than old guy abuse. :rofl: :lol: This kid works his patookus off...did I spell that right? I remember working hard like that when I was a...
Oooooh, humor! Glad you're safe, young lady.
Hey Breechlock1 , congrats on the little one. She might be ready to help sooner than you think. How 'bout the other 2?
I've had 3-4 in my pit that have done that. Had one a few days ago do it.
from my firewood guy, and he's about to start cutting for this year. I told him to start with a cord or so, and asked about the price for splits...