No worries chief. We know you know what you're doing. Is it just the way the sun is hitting those leaves, or are they turning yellow? Our maples...
How many loads do you put up there at once, Dennis? How much is a load? Must be a new firewood measurement, eh? :thumbs: Had a real small kindling...
Yep, that's just a hair under 3/4 of a full cord. You're doing great....keep at it.
I think a lot of 'em live around here.
Perfect! Wait...............:picard:
I'm evidently NOT really smart. :picard:
As a cat stove burning wanna' be, I find it funny how you cat burners refer to an overnight fire as a "short burn".:picard: Y'all suck. I mean...
Where'd you get the steel? That looks great. Am I lookin' at it wrong, or is the stovepipe upside down?
Holy Crap Dave, your wife did an awesome job on those doors! Looks tons better than I thought it would. Just shows ta' go ya', I have no eye for...
Absolutely. Best practice is to clamp over, then under, and follow that pattern. Helps even out the pressure pulling the boards into a cup. From...
He may be referring to the mating faces, but yes, the point is still true.....as long as the surface used for the glueup is flat.
That grill is friggin' awesome! Oh, and nice job on the tree too. Lotta' work getting the stump out.
Wow Shawn, super clean lines on those joints. You do gooder work.
I was also wondering how big the splits are. Looks like a fairly deep firebox.
Welcome aboard Cody.:handshake: Interesting story. Glad you found us....so now that you have, hang around.:dex: $450/cord? Holy Canoli.:hair:
Some of the math numbers are a little wonky, but it gets the point across. Our son is considering a Tesla at some point, and told us the charger...
Just a little gentle ribbing there, Dave.:) I can't wait to see the finale. Keep those pics a comin'.
Well, well, well, the Chief's been busy. Nice project you got done, Steve. I like it. Do you have proper CTCs to that air hose? :rofl: :lol:
Seems like there's a hi-temp green? Aren't Pine trees Green? Well, unless they're dead.........
Maybe next year. :popcorn::ithappened: