Nice job Dennis. How long has it been?
:popcorn::whistle:
Nice video. Glad you got that figured out. Those obstacles came out nice. Generally accepted as a bad idea to wear gloves or loose clothing when...
If the recipients of this project aren't happy with the results, something's wrong in the universe.
Rock & Roll
Trust me, they won't help. :nerd:
Oh, trust me, we know where you were going with that. :rofl: :lol:
The guy on the bike saw is in serious trouble this winter.:headbang:
My mouse pointer thingy is flyin' all over the screen, I'm laffin' so hard. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'm older than you, and I always have to ask for the S.D. Jus sayin'.:D
Won't happen. Someone keeps making more. It's like when you're killing zombies, and more and more keep coming....seemingly from outta' nowhere....
Stupidity was also involved......to a GREAT extent.
For the Low, Low Price of only $12.98. Such a deal. And barkless, to boot. Ooh, ooh, and it gotz a handle.
Prolly just a full bladder singin' to ya'. :rofl: :lol: I speak from experience. I know....TMI.:picard:
No one's blamed the gun.....yet.
Man oh man, I still remember the couch and cushion thing. Mom hated when we did that.:rofl: :lol::dex:
All. The. Time. Sometimes, it's the opposite. Someone will say something that triggers a song in my head, or a I'll be in a situation where it...
He said sheepishly.......... :picard:
I'd say Dennis has it pretty well figured out. :whistle:
Well....yeah, but I thought maybe you had measured. Oops, never mind....that's me that does that.:picard: