I'm not sure everyone gets it......the Un-Cola. Wasn't that 7-Up?
It's the Un-gooder.
Yeah, he did ok. :D:rofl: :lol: I wouldn't even attempt it, but I'm glad he did. If any of you guys who might be a little newer to the site...
Unfortunately, someone such as he posts something such as this, and someone else who knows no better will consider it gospel. The results could be...
Nice job. I think I'd be doing similar if I had a day to myself. However, a lot of it would be spent holding down that chair.......wouldn't want...
That's a nice deal. Be nice to have something like that around here. We collect as much stuff as possible (non-hazardous), and recycle. There's a...
:rofl: :lol:
Uh schlot, you need to get out more. Seriously. :rofl: :lol:
Wrong. Just wrong. As has been said, as long as it's dry (AKA, under about 20% moisture content), it won't create any more creosote than any other...
Sturgeon? [IMG]
Not an unexpected response, I imagine.
He seemed to have a vague understanding of the basics, but that wood wasn't at 12-14%. At least he understood it should be dry, but didn't seem to...
Had another kindling fire this morning. Got it started, grabbed my coffee, then sat down in front of the stove for about 1/2 hour pondering...
Shawn....gonna' peg the stretcher or use wedges?
Nah, don't need another stove......unless it's a BK Cat. :thumbs: It looked to be in pretty good shape.
Oops.
"papadave, queue the music sir!" Will this do? [MEDIA]
Uh, you want a link? I'll have to go find it again. Not close to me.
Found a Grandpa on CL today. No, not a person......a stove.:)
Is that the look of relief on someone's face? :) Nice job.