Clearance To Combustibles
That really depends on whether the stove is at proper CTC or not. From the vid, it looks like he should have done what you say, due to being too...
Well, it's an Apocalypse.....does it matter? I suppose it would if you were really into dispatching zombies. :rootintootin:
I haven't seen any. Is that a sign of the Apocalypse? Maybe I should look harder.....don't need an Apocalypse right now.
Subscribe....and stock up on popcorn. Might just be a cold winter,......yet, might not. :rofl: :lol:
Learn ''im my napping technique, then it's more of a suicide thing. Oh, groundhog...technique won't work.
We should know more by the end of winter. Stay tuned.
Judy is a dead-eye, but I'm gainin on her!:rootintootin: I've been teaching the local chippies my now famous "chippy nap" technique. 'Bout 30 of...
:popcorn: I'm gonna' watch this. I've got about 2/3 cord of Beech, and wondering the same thing. I've been told it dries much quicker than Oak.
The Red dries for me in about a year, but longer is better. I was under the impression Sugar takes at least a couple years, similar to Oak. I've...
I started using Maple in small amounts a few years ago. Last couple years, I really noticed how well it burns and holds coals. Not as good as Oak,...
I've noticed some of that going on in Oak. Pretty much every year, and it really doesn't matter much. Like Dennis said, get the dust off before...
No need to thank me. I'm just glad you took us along with you on that journey. Buggin' the crap outta' you the whole way.:D:p
Secondary air is in the back, under the stove. Primary is right next to it. There are also 2 small holes (about the size of a dime) in the bottom...
HD doesn't have the 30. He's got a Lopi.
'Bout dang time! :dex::) Yep, like HD said, until the outside temp drops, you may get a little smoke spillage. Try opening the door real slow all...
Would thistle know? There's others on here that would too. They'll show up soonish, I'm sure.
That should be in MY driveway. :dex: Might take me a minute or two to process.:axe:
Dead Oak with not a lot of punk. I'd be happy to have someone give that to me.
Granny's lookin' real gooder there, Dave. Feels great getting that done, I bet. I'm curious where you got that nice shiny stove pipe.