Greg, I doubt you'll need to worry about a runaway. Hasn't happened to me yet. I did wander away and forgot about the stove a couple times and...
Generally only true in fall and spring, or when firewood is less than optimal. Had a kindling fire this morning using one of my firestarters. Lit...
thewoodlands , try Rockler too. Woodworking Tools Supplies Hardware Plans Finishing - Rockler.com
Hmmm, uh, get a bigger fork? Invite some friends over for an elephant clearing party. Especially ones with bulldozers and such.:thumbs:
Keep taking bites outta' that elephant....
We've done that......it's very gooder. I've been eating too much high sodium stuff lately. Processed foods are terrible in that regard.
Brother and I built a slab top kitchen table about 3 years ago for his place. He took the top down to a place (Woodworkers Shop) that put that...
That's good to hear bushpilot .
Always nice to have helpers.
:rofl: :lol:
Grizz has mentioned those in the past.
Looks like it could be a Mustang.
Give 'em pacifiers.
:picard:
That's where I was going with the question. I've actually tried unscrewing it a little, but I can't w/o tools.....that might scratch it up. Can...
Dex, when you installed the spring handle, how far? Did you bottom it out on the handle? Nope
Stuff it and get it rockin' then turn down the air real low for a nice light show and as much heat as you want. The hard starts may be due to...
Mine should be pretty gooder to go then. I got most of it put up earlier this year, for 17-18.
Wheelbarrows, and shovels, and levels.....oh my! Shovel means work, level means cogitatin'. Time for a nap.
:popcorn: