I see what you did there. Ought ought, double nought.
Jack Straw ....gooder news. Seems strange they want you to use it. HarvestMan ,right there with ya'. Highly dislike plumbing. I know how, I'm not...
X4!
Yep, about 1/2 way is Presque Isle County.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
25-30 minutes. We used to go up there for dinner at a nice restaurant called Wood Winds. Haven't been there in a while. That's well within range...
Horsy barn.
Just a 3 man crew? Did they vibrate as it was poured? I see massive progress on the near horizon. This is a huge step forward. Gooder job.
Almost 3.5 cords of Oak on the l/h side of the shed. Almost 1/2 cord of Pine in the back of the r/h side, with almost 2 cords of Red Maple in...
[MEDIA]
I seem to remember some of them having signs saying "no trucks". Just tell 'em it's not a truck, it's a tanker, or a Semi. Josh sounds like a bit...
I understand. I'm not on Oxy, and I don't remember yesterday.:D
Oh, I thought today would be tomorrow, since you said tomorrow yesterday. That should clear things up.:D
Seriously.....how disorganized. :rofl: :lol:
Hey Jack Straw , what's the latest with the elbow? I hope you aren't in too much pain. Breakin' stuff sucks.
Yep, I'll have to find another home for it.