Generally speaking, most of the fires in the 30 are with the primary turned Waaay down, so Highbeam's idea re: the OAK is spot on. I have an OAK,...
Oh, I think we got the goofiness of their use of firewood, but we can't get past the fact that you have a "breaking bad" situation right next...
Soooo, the cops know what they do/are, yet haven't done anything about it? I'm curious exactly what they're waiting for. Call the press. Make it...
Ooooh, there it is!:thumbs: BAM! Let the season begin. Should be a whole bunch of installs hitting soon.
Nice. I took a walk out back yesterday and thought I should take down a few pine and spruce. Probably won't happen this year.:(
My thought as well Dennis and Boomstick. My wife just got some new guineas, and her old bulb stopped working, so she needed a new one. They're...
Charley's Greenhouse & Garden Thermatic-Vent C3336 Greenhouse Vent Opener & Window Opener
Just this............ :drool:
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu/pages/compare-maples.htm http://www.waterfordvillage.org/nature-garden/trees-maples.htm
Forecast of 42 last night , but was 37 here at the old homestead. 63 IAT, so a kindling fire was produced. Ahhhhh.
Sugar [IMG]
[IMG] Red (quite literally)
I love seeing progress, especially when someone else is doing the work. :D
It all looks like Red to me. Do you have a pic of what you think are sugar leaves?
Maybe check the manual. I'm not sure. I think mine has gone up to about 700 or so for a while, and I usually run it around 550 or so most of the time.
Isn't yours a "Smart Stove"?
Mess with it if you want, but it likely won't help much.:)
I'll second Red. We have a lot around here. I've got almost 2 cords in the shed for this winter. Gooder firewood.
Greg, if your home is adequately insulated, you'll love this stove. Mine isn't, and I still get enough heat most of the time for at least 8 hours....
Watch the burn once things get going well, and you've shut the air down and have a secondary burn going. If there is any wood directly in front of...