We worked with some of the stage lighting crew years ago at a Chuck Berry show in Orono Me. I'll never forget... when he arrived at the field...
Happy Birthday folks!!! :salute::camping::MM::fire::saw::axe:
Posted before, but is perfect for this thread... ;) [MEDIA]
:yes:
Waaaaaay too much pain going on in this thread... whooooooooo man... take it easy for a while... :zip:
Wadda beast!
Well, thanks for your kind thoughts tfdchief and Canadian border VT ... but we're really not doing anything big here. Thankfully, many rescue pets...
Just tried a teeth cleaner thing with a meaty inside... wouldn't even touch it. Will try the antler idea. Thanks.
We're wondering if Sandy will ever really be into chew toys including soft squeaky ones. She's obviously never had the experience before now. She...
It is incredible how the smell of tobacco smoke can do that. I've done the same thing whenever I smell Holiday tobacco... takes me back to Dad's...
Hehehe... yep, that plow comin' by can be a nuisance... :dex::D [MEDIA]
Happy Birthday folks!!! :fire::MM::fire::camping::MM:
Giz too Rotti. She'll head for the deep snow every time. But... after she gets done with the yah yahs and waking the entire western part of the...
Yup... I plowed the front lawn area today too. It was either that or my honey was gonna make me "go" out there... :rofl: :lol:
And the other is a Crock? ;)
Did WWW find you like this when he got home? :D [IMG]
x2 on the cab enclosure... :yes:
[IMG]
Welcome to FHC Pressguy ... great family here... :usa::canada::australia::germany::ireland::nz::uk:
Happy Birthday hoarders!!! :saw::saw::saw::tree::tree::camping: