Doesn’t help that all the people that I know that have a tube stove say it dosnt burn great but I know they are burning wet wood.
For 500 I’m willing to take a chance. they have 3 in stock one one the floor that looked hammered. One off on a shelf that looked ok and...
So I went and looked closely at the stove after work today, I see what has been mentioned about the “clips that hold the glass” larger ones could...
What are you running for exhaust?
You would buy the stove again if you needed to? you beat me to it!
Excellent what kind of burn time are we talking about?
Model 50-shssw02
Summers heat. Part of England stove works?
Again thank you. What I meant is our winter temps, chimney, as wood supply are very different. As I am in nh and you are in Virginia.
Ok thanks, I don’t want to sound out of line but I think we use stoves in a different manner.
I I didn’t look close. I was on a secret squirrel mission on a run for work. Woodwhore do I remember you posting you have one of these stoves?
Yes says 2400 sq.ft. For 5 balloons I could just Craigslist it If it’s a POS
[ATTACH] These things are really a turd?
[ATTACH]
Excellent, I will take you up on it for sure!
Cool man thank you. I generally don’t seek out pine but if it’s a quick easy grab and don’t have to deal with the brush I’m all over it. I...
Selling the logs?
Good morning, off to Malden for a full day work safety conference. One can never be too safe!
They shouldn’t need to put holes in her roof, the panels attach to the standing seams.