[ATTACH] Only issue I have with that would be getting it over the lip on the bilco
Not having much luck finding one locally
[ATTACH]
Thanks! 200 miles round trip. Do you know what brand they are?
Unfortunately there is a garage where the vehicle would need to be to make a straight shot.
New stove is in the garage, it’s final location is up one step then down a dozen. In the past I have called a few buds and we carried it down. Now...
[ATTACH] Tonight’s dinner! I’m not going to be a sally this time it’s going in as is!
Sounds like some lead poisoning is in order!
Real man In blue shirt probly went to jail. The world we live in.
Ain’t never seen aluminum wheels on a cooker! :yes:
Yeah, buddy, that sounds like a blast!
Common let’s see the whole thing! Is that the new unit?
Do you set lines (tip up we call them here) other than the spearing hole?
[ATTACH] I was able to get out last weekend. Cold and windy the bite was non existent! It was fun tho!
Dang! You guys and your wood sheds! There is plenty of material laying around the shop at work to build something. Just waiting for the management...
Well when you know the answer will be no why not just take it....
When I saw you school was cancelled this morning, I thought what will Woodwhore be doing today? Lol
Thank you sir!
No the post with the video
Is there any way the post can be edited to say it’s not family friendly?