I blew it out with compressed air the gave it a quick once over with a plastic putty knife. I have some bees wax polish somewhere...
Wifey came home with this old nail box and wants me to clean it up so she can use it for decor in the house. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] it had old...
Somebody asked what the manual says and I just happened to have it close by.
[ATTACH]
I tried a few Swedish torches. The wood needs to be real dry.
as usual it’s my fault, I tend to makes my splits pretty large so they don’t burn up so fast. She doesn't have the hand strength to hold from the end.
[ATTACH] In her defense she was wearing the gloves. I don’t understand why she would stick her hand in so far tho:loco: :crazy:
My wife currently has the same burn!
Is it a one man operation?
Just found a place that rents a “power stair climber”dolly for 45$ for 4 hours!
From what I read about an hour. We will be eating around 6 so I can leave it going until right before dinner is served. edit that’s not clear....
Thanks! Arnt you the fella that always has truck problems? Sure you can make it to NH?
Thsnks guys I’m going to check around some more tomorrow for a dolly. Otherwise it will be the rope and pulley. The bilco is precast so the steps...
Gonna put a hitch on it and pull it with Laura jean?
Thinking more about it the way the garage is built it may just pull the whole thing down:picard:
[ATTACH] :doh:
Dad put a door for 2x6 construction in a 2x4 building. That might require some blocking so I don’t rip the door out of the wall!
I suppose I could put a pallet in front of the lip.
That’s what I was thinking.