I ain’t never had a stove with a window before. This is pretty cool![ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Here it is on the power dolly that made it possible for myself and another guy to get it down the stairs.
As you can see by the stairs behind the stove I don’t care much about code! Please keep the code comments out of the thread.
[ATTACH] The new.
[ATTACH] Clean slate.
[ATTACH] The old set up.
I picked up some stove pipe and a thermometer yesterday. When I went into Home Depot someone asked me if I needed help I said I was looking for...
Well said!
Just don’t let the magic smoke out!
We are hoping to get up to the whites this weekend to do some hiking around lonesome lake. Hopefully the kids feel better by then so we can get...
Yes sir it is!
Unfortunately the new stove is in the garage still. The only time the rental place and my schedule work is on saturdays. They have been filled...
Yes the idea was to keep the aged look but get the crud off. I didn’t get a pic after she cleaned it up but here is a pic with the wax on. [ATTACH]
Excellent.
Mmmm, I’m gonna have to pass this on to the head cook.
I’m really liking the sous vide. Growing up my mother always overcooked chicken and pork to the point that I really grew to not liking eating it....
Thanks guys! She gave it a spray down with whit vinegar/ water and a light scrub with a brush. Came out pretty good. I get to rub the wax on...
Not knowing where my wood supply was at as far as moisture content goes I picked up a moisture meter. I pulled the largest red oak split and gave...
So, as I said in the other thread I purchased the stove and it’s in the garage. [ATTACH]Here’s a look at the firebox[ATTACH]i pulled it out into...
[ATTACH]