Yeah buddy, those look pretty stout!
If not it will go on Craigslist. The beast will be happy to go back into service.
One thing that is defiantly going to have to change is my fire tools. They all work on a stove that is almost 2 1/2 feet deep. Way to long for the...
Time will tell... I’ll try to keep you posted. I do not expect this stove to be able to put the heat out the wood beast did. I know it won’t....
[ATTACH] Day lilies are poking out here! Foundation gets full sun this side of the house.
Thank you, I still need to fasten the pipe together I forgot to get screws when I was getting the piping.
There is a blue bird sky and mild temps in new Hampshire today. I spent most of the day turning [ATTACH] into [ATTACH]
I used the knife under his direction. my uncle did give him a Swiss Army knife recently. I though my wife was going to have a heart attack!
[ATTACH] Echo guy here, saw, weed wacker and backpack blower.
Getting after it today Woodwhore ?
When I was first introduced to hydro splitting the old buck that let me borrow his splitter told me to pour oil on the beam. In my opinion it made...
[ATTACH] The boy made a house out of the stove box. Here he is installing the chimney.
I was picturing someone smearing grease on the beam where the round sits.
Interesting, what type of splitter is that?
I don’t want grease on my firewood. I have put many cord through my huskee not a drop of lube with no issues. I don’t think it would hurt anything...
I found the door hitting the draft knob to be quite annoying m. So I pulled it off and stuck it in the vice to flatten it out some. That solved that.
I did thanks.
Yeah it was pretty simple, definitely still took two people. This one was pretty beat. so far the stove seems to throw some heat! I haven’t...
Sweet! Did you send up getting it at Frosts?