Huh?
I’m going fishing in the bob house tomorrow. If I don’t pass out drunk I’ll post some pics of the fun my family and our neighbors are having.
[ATTACH]
Cord Wood and Crib Wood Testing | US EPA Chaz
I did actually consider it.
Thanks, There will definitely be more of this stuff in my future.
Nice wood, not stacked sky high. A few big girls mixed in like I always found with a grapple delivery. Lots of heat there, get after it before...
Thanks, I have plenty of wood. I have looked at this wood pile daily as it very close to my work site. It took me less than 5 min to put it in the...
The 2x4 will be made into kindling used this year. The larger stuff is pretty wet from sitting out in the rain. My plan is to get the surface...
[ATTACH] I grabbed these out of the pile as well.
I’m not a wood scrounger, I have gotten a few yard trees from friends but it usual that they have offered it I didn’t seek it out. I work in an...
What a mess! What happened there?
October 2019[ATTACH]now[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] We have one hanging on the wall here.
Thanks
Yeah I ended up keeping the old pipe set up intact for a quick changeover if needed.
I considered the y pipe idea to keep the beast connected. But it really hasn’t been that cold and I do have oil back up. I thought only I could...
If the tide makes it to Nebraska it won’t matter much!
Lol. That reminds me of a fella that told me he tried to spread a pile of horse manure with a snowblower. I guess it didn’t go that well.