Looks like the pressure gauge is reading slightly above 20 psi
20 psi in the expansion tank.
I’m going to check the pressure in the tank ya, this is my life...
[ATTACH] So, the gauge is buried behind the expansion tank in a place where it’s hard to see...
[ATTACH] Recently my wife said she heard a strange sound then noticed water dripping from the pressure relief valve. I have changed out the valve...
Nope, don’t hurt and is the right thing to do. I’m sure you will use your hoarding powers to find more buZZsaw BRAD !
Who in their right mind would think that is a good spot for the meter?
I tried cleaning the glass on the summers heat with ash and a wet paper towel today all it did was smear it around. I’ll have to try another method.
Your not missing anything.
Last night my 2yo though her bath toy wanted to go for a swim in the toilet. It’s now jammed in there. I’ll have to take the toilet off and push...
Eat some wheaties before you head out in the am?
Thanks for the report! We will be headed up the 12th, lots can change between now and then...
Yes and possibly atv if there isn’t too much snow on the lake.
Cool thanks, it’s about a 4 hour ride with the trailers. If I had more time we would definitely meet up!
Yup it happens. Headed up to Pittsburg In a couple weeks hoping for better luck. State Record Lake Trout Caught in Northern New Hampshire
Likewise
Sorry man, I have no pig in that race. You do you. Hope this thread doesn't get locked too..
That thing is AWSOME! When tings were made to last and if they didnt you could repair them.
The swam with closed lips today!
Ok, I just going to lay my thoughts out there. I have no problem with the info you are providing. However, the way it come across is irritating to...