37 and rising another 5 degrees or so. Black locust and the dreaded elm in the Lopi. :D
It’s still on my radar and weighing on my brain a bit. Maybe tomorrow morning at some point. Ash is not my favorite, but I won’t turn down an easy...
Well, they definitely didn’t get stuck in the barrel this time. :) So I do think they’re moving at a higher velocity. Without a chronograph it’s...
I ended up making 6 of this new style for now. Weighing them out, the factory pellet was exactly 0.5 grams. This new one is 0.33 grams. With the...
Then it stayed on the cool side right up until the second week of May :headbang: I remember running the stove one last weekend and then putting my...
Very nice score Brad. Tulip is great to hoard every now and again. That has to be the most colorful one I’ve ever seen! Usually I find it with a...
46 with persistent rain. Black locust and a little red oak going this evening.
Long shafts, deep hole drilling, tapping and such :emb: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
LOL yeah all zoomed in they do look rather large, huh? Almost like funky looking artillery rounds. To put the scale into perspective, the two...
New design done, waiting for an open machine to run off half a dozen in :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not as much as to make a noticeable dent in my stash. Averaged 3 stove loads per day, for a good 4 days straight. The weather got warmer and I’m...
I think you kind of answered your own question there ;) [ATTACH]
How do you know if someone buys food products using all the latest buzzwords like carbon footprint, sustainability, progressive, etc.? Don’t...
Sorry, this is the first thing that came to mind [ATTACH] That’s an unfathomable amount of firewood. How long will 1,000 cords last in the...
Down to 40 now and holding overnight. Currently burning a load of red/sugar maple uglies and a few barkless elm shorts.
Looking at the bark it definitely resembles black birch with those thick plates peeling off the trunk, but the color of the wood is a little off....
Nice and easy to process. Because I had to deal with whatever lengths they were precut to, there’s variation ranging from 13-17” overall split...
Not far, maybe 15 minutes from home. I’m definitely debating it. The only thing that has me on the fence is one of my coworkers has several dead...
Out driving around with my 8 year old I came across a fallen ash that came down in the windstorm a week and a half ago. Meat still good with only...
Gentlemen, the blame lies squarely on my shoulders. I had staged up a substantial amount of black locust and hickory for the colder temperatures,...