Glad to hear your home. I know how Chaz is when he is restless and bored. He drives me nuts. I tell him to take Holly for a walk. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning all. It has gotten up to 80 with cloudy sky. I was up video Chaz on the bota when light sprinkles started. Actually felt kind good...
Well I did get some video of the kubota playing but I have no idea how to load it. Gonna have to wait for Chaz on that one. Sorry.
Not that I've ever noticed. She does like her shade. We have a yew (i think) bush out front and she has her own little bed that she has made to...
Ok it is hot. 87 degrees of hot. More sun than clouds and forget breeze. So what does Holly decide to do. [ATTACH]
X2
Nice. Looks good. Pic 2 looks like there is a bottle opener also. Humm wonder what they are suggesting.
Nice use of the pool also.
Good morning everybody. Hope everybody had a fun, safe night last night Gonna try for the bonfire tonight Have a good all.
Check out the trailers at Tractor Supply. That is where we got ours yrs ago and was going to use for wood till dumb azz bil broke it.
Well we had to put off our bonfire and fireworks. Thunder storms on and off all day. I think we had at least 4 roll through. Thunder all...
I like how you stated that. :rofl: :lol:
Here I'd a few I took. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Holly might be able to help you. She will lay by there hole for hours sometimes just waiting for them to stick there head out. I think she has...
Well mother nature hissie fit brought the temps down from 84 to 79. Been out the are now back up to 85 and no breeze.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal quickly.
Afternoon all. Happy 4th of July. Be safe all. Just waiting for mother nature to get over her hissie fit. Also for Chaz to get more gas. Give...
Was going to go do some mowing up around the fire pit. But mother nature is butting in and giving us rain. It is light enough that it is not...
I haven't seen a corn cob pipe in a long time.
Nice collection.