Sometimes you are a glutton for punishment. :rofl: :lol: We are suppose to get thunderstorms and looking across the valley rain might be coming...
Good afternoon all. The weather ugh it to hot and muggy. Quiet day here at the house. Have a good day everybody.
That sucks.
Looking good rottiman.
Good afternoon all. About 80 out. Seen a military helicopter fly over the valley a little while ago. Don't see to many often any more. And in...
I did the same thing you did papadave. I waited till Chaz got home from work, showed him how I did it. He smiles, reaches down and turns the nob...
Good luck
I stick with the shrimp. Lol
Heading to my sons 40th bd In Aug. Next month. Daughter is planning a sea food boil. Shrimp and crawfish. Never had it but love shrimp. Oh...
Lol he doesn't need a reason for that Jeff.
By the looks of it, you worked off a lot of frustration. Good job.
Gotta love that but no pics. :whistle::thumbs:
Ouch
Here are a few more from last night's fire. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning everyone. So far not a bad day. In mid 70s. Chaz is busy working on friends chain saw and I am sitting here playing supervisor....
Oh not good. Time to baby that back for a few days and let it heal.
Good afternoon. Don't know what happen to the forecast as it was suppose to be in high 70s. Its 85 but do have a nice breeze. Have a good...
Well I liked it and we got it. The seat adjust and I can now reach all the pedals. And the break is easy to set. Now the final decision was his...
It is a real good time. Anybody can have one. It is generally held over a weekend. All members are invited including dogs, kids, spouses....
Did you intensely put those splinters around the base of the tree?