Welcome to FHC we like pics,pets and beer. A lot of very good people out here.
Nice. Now you just need to get him signed up for FHC.
:rofl: :lol:
Hi all.. happy Friday to everyone. 90 and oppressive out. Won't be for long out here just giving holly some outdoor time. Then it is back into...
Well I remember watching it in black and white.
Glad to hear that nobody or nothing got hurt or broke.
We raised a few turkeys s few years ago That was the best Turkey we ever had.
Hey I have always admitted my age lol. No worries. Lol
Lets put it this way, next month I will be 67.lol
Lol sorry that was my children's time. I didn't really sit with my boys and watch it. Give me Micky mouse and the Mouseketeer. Lol
Ah, wait, what. Why am I being dragged into this. :rofl: :lol:
That's a lot of garlic. How do you store all that? Can you can it.
French toast? Haven't had that in a long time. Looks good.
Oh man, you are so mean to slip a pic of cinnamon rolls in there. :drool: nice job on the wood.
Thank you and back at you and Carol.
What is the lasagna/pizza box trick? New row looks nice.
Sorry for the loss. It always is hard to lose a beloved pet.
Good afternoon all. I sure could go for some lobster. Well storms coming through today. 80 and humid out. Have a good day all.
We have always splitted vertical. I find it is easier on the back. I can't even imagine trying horizontal. Plus my bulging disk limits how long I...
We had a storm come through, actually still raining. Not much but when it first came through it took temps from 87 to about 78 in about 10 min....