Welcome 303bourbon. We like lots of pics, beer and pets. Looks like you are well on your way to the 3 yr. Plan. Hope you will enjoy it here,...
Good afternoon everybody. A pleasant 75 with partly cloudy skies. Have a good afternoon.
Sorry to hear you have to have surgery. Hope you heal quickly.
That was a neat video though. Do know if they damage the tree at all.
Afternoon all. Mid 70s here. Just started raining. Something has Holly's attention as she is laying on the rain looking. Huh, I think it is...
You sure your cat didn't train you. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful butterfly. Kinda crappy here. 62 and rain all day. Steady rain to light rain. Have a good day all.
Look at that old fridge. Lol beautiful house though.
Holly
My exs grandmother was a tiny gal. I guess her husband was like 6 ft. They came from Poland. But he story I was told, he liked to go out and...
Had an interesting start to the day. Got up around 4:45 to do a pit stop. As I step our of the bedroom the whole sky lite up. Watched it for a...
Good luck to them.
Ya know for the time period it is amazing what the accomplished. From the time JFK stated we were going there it only took 8 yrs. NPR all week...
Ya right lol
Ok it is 92 and sunny and a neighbor decided to start mowing. Well it just turned off the mower. Waiting to here if it starts up again.
When my son was on a traveling baseball team we would freeze jugs of then game day (generally dbl headers) we would break open and put the chucks...
I gotta agree with you but I notice it in the mornings. Used to be light at 5:30 now it is close to 6am. Soon I'm getting up in the dark.
Sorry to hear about your cat. Think it might have something to do with the mlce she was eating? Well I guess I should have read more before...
About 80 here. At 6am I check the temp where my boys live and it was 81. I know for the past week they have been running temps around the mid 90s.
Ouch. Well it just rained here, a whole 2 min worth. Heard a real nice rolling thunder to the east of us. Still 90 here. I'm glad it is not higher.