Will have to give me a bit as I need to hop on ATV.
I would say b is what we do. We have the pallets down and Chaz puts t post on at the end of the row of pallets. He has is just starting to...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Good afternoon. Like Jeff said. A hot one today. 86 with partly cloudy skies and humid. Had to take a run to town for a couple of errands. Had...
Good afternoon all. Overcast and 79. Humidity must be down a bit as it is a comfortable 79. Hope the rest of you day goes well.
Man that is a lot of wood.:thumbs:
Good afternoon everybody. I hope everybody has a fun weekend.
With that dogs expression and the voice it was done beautifully. I was laughing all the way through it. Thank you for sharing.
That does sound good and looks good. Never heard of it before.
Very nice. Great score. :thumbs:
Hey if you get to hot down there, just hop in the creek.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
She is cute. What kind?
Did you post a pic of peaches and I missed it? Good luck with the training.
Who do you order some from the forum?
Please let me know also Dennis. I grabbed a couple when you had them at the GTG. I really like them.
Chaz and I use a garbage cans to store ours in. I use a lot of the pieces that show up when splitting. Just keep the can close by when...
What kinda snake is that?
X2
Now I assume that all you sell is less than 20% and ready to burn.
Any clue to the number of cords that are done so far.