But I got the impression he is switching from a pellet stove to wood. As it is " need heat from wood." Guess he'll need to let us know.
Yea you hit the epic on. Oh I remember right 78 people, biggest ever. Had an Aussie and his dad fly in. Midwinter from NH flew in. I know for...
Better have a talk with them about encroaching on you turf. Lol
I don't even want to think about it. To soon for me. I am a person who loves warmth.
Be safe driving out there and watch out for the idiots.
X5 I guess that is right.
Basically someone such as backwoods savage, walt, a and well season will host one. It his mainly a weekend deal. Most people stay right on the...
X2
Welcome howiff. See that you already discovered some of the greatness of this site. Great people here who also enjoy having fun. Wait till you...
Good afternoon all. Overcast, light breeze, 74*. Sounds nice but 84% humidity. Carol and Jeff have a nice relaxing day. You guys deserve one.
Don't forget the pics Lol
Hopefully the it will work for you. Chaz is still working but I am sure he will be putting his $0.02 in.
Wow 5 hrs for a dr appt, that insane. Have a safe drive.
Ya know it is scary but I actually remember seeing that. American band stand.
This is gonna be fun to follow. Love the pic of your helper.
Did h6e help you load or just supervise? Lol. You are not bad you are teaching him where you get your wood from.
Ya I agree with that. We are about 3 hrs west of you.
dorman. Welcome. A few years ago we had it stacked some else which now a driveway. But he did take some sort of wire and ran from post to post...
Ok here you go dotman. is what I am calling t post. And if I am calling it by the wrong name I apologize. Lol. This is the back side of what we...
Oh he'll be right up there with them. We did talk about feeding them lunch and possibly dinner. One idea I through out was smoke a loin while...