Good morning all. The temp got up to 70 and I think that will be about it. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Well can't like those temps. Used to live in Cedar Rapids
Sorry shouldn't laugh but how much did you get out of you get out of there?
Hi everybody. Well couple thunder storms rolled through. Radar looks clear for now. Humid 78 and cloudy. Nancy's dad (Carl) always makes...
Thanks. Haven't had any issues with skin irritation.
I think I counted 12. Very well trained and nice looking beagles.
Just can't like that. So sad.
No way could I get a cone over these. They are just to big. But thanks.
Here ya go. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning all. The weather is a repeat of yesterday. The weekend will be mid 70s with a chance for rain. Happy Friday all and have a great...
Congratulations to you and your wife.
Is that the road your following. Wow beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I have the same thing but I also use the trees to gauge the wind. :rofl: :lol:
X2
Hey got a question for you guys. Got an invasive weed that throws out runners. It has now gotten into a small flower bed that has bleeding heart...
Good morning everyone. Once again a hot one. We are already at 80. Made some syrup up for the hummingbird feeder Will fill th6at in s few....
Sorry can't like that. Hope he makes it.
X3
Hi Andy. We welcome aboard.