Hum deer looks like really
Glad to hear she is heading home were she should be
That's not good. Quick go find some ash.
I don't and never did speed. In 2011 we were at sil. We went for a ride on her 4 wheeler to check out her property. On way back we were going...
[ATTACH] Good afternoon all. A very enjoyable day so far. Not counting my computer mouse taking a dump on me. Came outside with Holly. She had...
Hey I like her hauler.
:rofl: :lol:
:thumbs:
Pics for everybody please.
Lol we all have days like that especially if it is hot.
When I came outside earlier, Holly had her garlic butter noodles then took care of business. She was starring intently towards the neighbors...
Hope all is well.
Well since I will be out of state for my sons bd party on the 9th I am going to wish you happy birthday now. Happy birthday. :cheers: I will have...
X2
Congrats on new job.
I have no clue. But I will find out. Not the first time I have been wrong.
Good news, no injuries.
Ok I am not wood smart so going to take a wild guess -- oak. Looks like s great score. Once again happy bd and have a great weekend
Well 73 out right now but was sitting on the porch reading and here comes the rain. With the humidity we had it felt closer to 80. The wind...
Chaz family has relatives down in that area. We weren't on here at that time or I am sure we would have been there. Just a few hours away.