Wow doesn't even begin to cover this amazing gesture. You guys and gals are truly amazing, every year I am extremely excited at how great everyone...
This is an amazing story and you truly have a wonderful heart. The fact that you are teaching your daughter to have a heart like yours for people...
That's what I did to remove them too. Works really well.
I love this! I've got 20 of them now and this sure makes stacking easier, tarps should be good too since I can bungee them down to the totes. I'll...
I got all to totes over to the property and was able to get 6 of them filled before it got dark on me. Got a bunch more to go and from the looks...
Well this thread went a few ways, im glad to see that it's working it's way back around and everyone is putting it behind them. This is a great...
Very true
Lol
This crowd is amazing, I received hits as well and I am truly greatful for the generosity shown by our wonderful members. THANK YOU! And MERRY...
That's cool, I haven't seen one before so I looked them up on YouTube after seeing your picture. My husked does what I need but I would live to...
Praying for him buddy
Good job on the removal, how do you like that splitfire?
As far as what to cut goes I like a mixture. I love oak for long burns but I go after cherry just as much. Cherry is my favorite wood to cut and...
He uses a sled built from 4x4s and 2x4s, angled on the front to make it easier to pull. Works pretty well, if you zoom in on his picture below you...