That's awesome, Apple is really good wood. Love burning fruitwood trees.
Very nice
I agree with Backwoods Savage, a stove around 2cu foot should work well. But like mentioned by Gasifier you need to look at insulation as well. A...
Glad to see you got the furnace up and running Jred85. Now get out there and make them wood stacks grow some more:saw:
Yes it's ash, got about 6-8". The only problem is the rounds didn't leave much of an entry mark. So I couldn't really look for them, just happened...
Not as cool as that gun but found these after shooting some rounds a few days before splitting
That's so awesome, I am fortunate to have been invited to be a small part, hats off to NewToStihl and DexterDay. They put a lot of effort and...
Awesome work Shawn!
Christmas Day we went shooting and leaned the target up against a small stack of rounds I had sitting there. Then today I went and split that...
Pics [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Well I got a good bit more done today. Finished splitting the maple and locust from the dump load I took over there, also split all but a few...
Will be praying for him
Got a few more filled today. Didnt have my phone with me for pics, but have all the splits in the previous pic moved over and into the totes. 11...
I didn't keep any of the plastic totes. But I will be looking to get more of these so may keep a few of those. That's a good idea.
Christmas family photo [ATTACH]
Opened it up this morning, box was insanely well packaged. Inside was 4 different beer mugs, each sandblasted with FHC and Swags, on the back is...
My SS gift arrived a few days ago and I checked the tracking on the one I sent. That one arrived earlier this week as well! Can't wait to open...
Merry Christmas!
I saw a picture of a similar coffee table gun display and really wanted to make one for the guns my father in law gave me. I think this will look...
Hahahaha