I burn a lot of uglies right now during the day. I just put a pile of uglies on the porch today. Got one more tote of those to get rid of and...
26 here right now, temps should hold around there all night. Just loaded the stove with walnut, that's a first for me. Lit up nice and is holding...
Welcome aboard, very great place here and has an awesome atmosphere about it. Look forward to you chiming in on threads and sharing your thoughts...
Very true NewToStihl, so many places online beat each other up. Very different from here.
Looks awesome!
Piled wood will dry out, although maybe not as good as a stack. Lots of things to consider though. The big cube Scott uses was mentioned, one note...
Awesome!
That's a cool mod/set up. Thanks for posting the pics and explaining what you did with it
We can deer meat too, I need to shoot another one to can this year.
Great bow company and their product is awesome. I've got a few friends that shoot them an they love the bows. I shot one a few years ago at a...
Definitely locust then, that is prino wood. By far the best btu wood that I have access to in my area
Can't wait for it here!
This is fresh split locust, bark is the same as the op pic.[ATTACH]
I think locust too, love burning that stuff. I've got a lot of it to burn this year too. Takes a little to get it going but it burns very hot and...
I think I'm going to run with just a simple electric smoker, planning on doing a dry run to see what temps I can hold with it and if the chip tray...
Before I was ahead on wood I used a moisture meter a lot and it helped sort through what was dryer and raise to burn. One thing I learned from...
It's a traeger and I have the newer updated thermostat on it. They just weren't made to grill that low. They do have an attachment that is made...
Didn't do any cutting this week but stacked the three loads I had dumped there from early October. Then split a load of locust I took over there a...
I buy a lot of stuff from them for processing deer. Great site, I'm just looking for some more specific info from people that make sausage and...
Ok so I want to get a smoker. Originally I was planning on building one and I still might do that. Backstory, I have a pellet grill that I can...