Mixing it up a bit tonight. Some home Brew and a Busch light. Def a big difference in the two, not even in the same ball park. [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard!
That's cool that you helped hi out with the big stuff. Worked out great for both of you
Sounds good, I didn't even look back at that thread. I don't know much about these guns and thought I remembered what it was. Had it wrong but...
Very cool video, lots of good info packed into a short clip!
Maybe I had it wrong on what I thought he gave me. I'm not much of a gun expert at all. I'll look up the m44, might be what I have. It is a 7.62x54
Now that is a load, took your time stacking that one in the truck.
clemsonfor RB4000 Residential Buggy Cost Savings
No that was one I rented, called an equiptor I believe. That one is a dump and scissor lift as well as sliding out the back. It also has a drive...
Yes it's a dump and it's my trailer. That thing gets used for work constantly and is awesome for getting firewood as well.
12x7 inside
I bought the same one this week, i tried a dry run yesterday and ran at 150 for a few hours. For chips I noodled a cherry round and packed it in...
[ATTACH] This a repeat from another thread but the last loaded pic I took. Load of locust I cut, need to go back and get another load once I dump...
That's a lot of splits, I processed a pin oak about that size and got 76 splits out of a round. Pain to move them around but once quartered they...
Way to go! Get all you can before it's gone
It was a good game for sure, sucks Bosa got booted but still had a good game
Just poured a beer that was from Chvymn99 in the Secret Santa gift exchange. Really liking this beer, I'm impressed with his brewing! [ATTACH]
If you have a tag and will eat it I say shoot it if you get a chance. But as other stated they can survive. We had a three legged doe that was...
I thought about the comparison to cherry as well. I think heat output is about the same but walnut IMO leaves more ash.
The walnut did decent, burned down this morning and there was a lot of ash left in there. As said above I think I'll be using the walnut for...