Love seeing wildlife at home like that, pretty cool
I've got a pretty good sized tent I'll probably throw in the truck
Thats great for you to do, always cool how woodburners will jump to help a fellow wood burner out.
I have an Alaskan mill and like the option of making boards on my own time. I don't have the need for a lot of milling so it works well for me. I...
We made barbacoa style tacos in the crockpot. They were amazing, put it on corn tortillas with some rice, beans, salsa, cilantro, and onions. The...
I like variety but my favorite beers tend to be stout beers. Chvymn99 beers that he made were awesome. Just finished the last of the 6 pack he...
Close to Orchard
Sounds like fun! I'd be in
Nice, I've turkey hunted a few times in Nebraska about two hours north of you
I haven't cut any ironwood in a few years. Primo stuff there!
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you already fit right in. I have a chainsaw mill and love it, haven't used it as much as I would like but it's still...
I'm in for sure, either weekend I can make work. I will likely be pulling a trailer up there. I can carpool with DexterDay and a few other local...
Very cool video, that guys got some serious talent
I've honestly never weighed a deer but would guess a mature doe here average is #120-140 dressed. We get the occasional giant doe but most are...
I did see one other photo of the whole cat sitting in the back of a truck. I'll have to see if I can find it
Just roll the window down to a comfortable height for you and run the knife along the top edge just like on a stone, I could see the edge polished...
Yes it's cold!
I pulled my knife out to gut a deer tonight and realized it was so dull I couldn't have popped a ballon with it much less gut a deer. So I tried...
Tonight was COLD, went from mid 40s to teens today. Deer were on there feet tonight as it got colder and I was able to put the smoke pole to work....
Non resident is $125, really pretty cheap for a big buck state and its over the counter. Tags are $24 and are either sex. Both are good for all...