I did until I moved into the current home. 1880 farm house that's almost 2500 sq ft and very little insulation. Furnace runs some but gas bills...
Very true post, the people on here are great and this is as good of a family atmosphere as a group of local friends.
Is his little forum even still around?
Thats true, and most buyers are smart enough to check out the house either themselves or an inspector to look for things like you are talking...
There was a lot of guys that did the lipstick on a pig approach in flipping houses. Unfortunate but a lot of those guys also went away in the big...
They are good guys over there as well, I'll always call here home though. Like Dex said they are friends and we don't have a problem with the...
Most of the cops are totally cool and I haven't had one upset in any way. They have liked that I carry. A few just didn't care either way. My...
I've been pulled over or in the car multiple times when carrying as well. Most of the time the officer just acknowledged and thanked me for...
This is a good discussion and would be great if we can keep it to the original topic. I went through and pulled pretty much anything directly...
Jred85 runs an older style wood furnace and I was surprised at how much build up he had. I've never run one so it seemed like a lot compared to my...
Very nice! A successful goose hunt is always a blast, literally!
I've got one too, traeger lil Tex. Great smoker/grill and we use it a lot. I did a turkey on it about 6 years ago for our family thanksgiving and...
thats a fun trip and you got to help out a buddy
Nice grab, I always get all the locust I can. Its well worth it
On the right far side is a mix of oak, mostly red oak. The closer is all locust, left side is chunks and uglies. I'm almost burned through the...
Not really anything here, we aren't expected to get much her in NE OH. The storm is supposed to miss us for the worst of it.
omg that one wont ever go away
that went smooth
Don't mind the sarcasm, these guys are actually very nice just love to have fun when they get worked up
Looks like dogwood to me