I'm sorry to hear about Dixie :( But glad for the new family with Augie :)
We were down to 12 years when I got sick, lost my income, refinanced into a 30 too. :headbang:
Do you treat the water you store in your RV?
The Fraud dept (the company all the credit cards use for suspicious purchases) called MY telephone last week asking for my husband and will only...
Are you in Danger?
Made it through another birthday party at the carnival today, good time, the kids plum wore themselves out. Great day except what I consider...
Same here BB, and it's tall, like up to my knee. I bought a 1/2 compressed bale last year and kiddo said it was stinky on the ride home. Later...
Why, mimicking livestock, or needing salt, or?
Nice, I think I identified a weed the chickens like to eat, alfalfa! Measurable rainfall here for a couple months and things are growing like...