I bought kiddo a Kids fire tablet in 2020 (when schools closed for Covid). I signed on to Amazon today to check on delivery estimate on an order,...
:dex:
my left calf is permanently bigger than my right from driving a stiff clutch for so many years lol. It has old style power steering though :)...
I learn new vocabulary here so often.
Lol, me too!
Anytime friend :) poop.
2660 when I posted earlier
YAY!! You're welcome :)
Have to wonder if the engine is worth more than that
Tiller on sale, was $700 now $200...
I do not. Once in a while get a quick shooting pain shock thing down my leg, makes me jump sometimes. Then magically a day of a few days later...
Get Well Soon
I did not know this, no O2 absorbers in salt, sugar. Oxygen Absorbers for Long Term Food Storage
:confused:
We're FINALLY breaking 80's here, 88 tomorrow. I have to portable swamp cooler ready to go. Do you even have AC up there?
I'd look for older proven herbal remedies if it were me.
Oh, Phew! Sorry I misunderstood.
What kind of dog did you two get? and rest in peace Holly
I'm sorry metalcuttr , does CTS cut a tendon? If not I've had a ganglion removed from my around a tendon on my wrist 3x, 2 of them were locals...